The Singapore 2013 budget highlights for businesses in Singapore include:
1. 40% wage credit subsidy for increases of salary of eligible Singapore citizens up to a salary of SGD4,000
2. Increases in Foreign Worker Levies for Work Permits and S passes for all sectors.
3. Increase in S pass (for Mid-Level Skilled Foreigners) qualifying salary to SGD2,200 from 1st July 2013
4. Reduction in the ration of S pass Dependency Ratio Ceiling, which will reduce the number of S pass holders that companies can employ
5. Productivity and Innovation Credits Bonus up to SGD15,000
A video on the Budget Highlights: